Thursday, January 7, 2010

Bliggity Bloggity Shmiggity Shmog...

Okay, so I am TERRIBLE at blogging. I admit it, full disclosure, I stink. BUT....

With all this New Year stuff floating around like H1N1, I think I have caught a 'recommit to the blog' bug. I am hoping to share adventures in India on this blog (I leave on the 16th- YAY!), as well as keeping in touch with yoga adventures, adventures with Buttercup the wonder dog, and adventures in life in general.

So stay tuned, I promise to share more fully in the New Year. Here's to a fantastic 2010 filled with great expansion, humor and a bunch of love.

Namaste.

2 comments:

  1. She might not be, but your throngs of adoring fans most certainly *are*. Can't wait to see all the exciting updates. Travel safe and be well^^

    ReplyDelete